Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You Don't Appreciate Swearing? Pussy!

 
Yeah...so I may swear a lot, and so do plenty of other people. And honestly, who gives a fuck? Why even bother taking the time to verbalize your disapproval of foul language? Where in between "fuck, shit, ass, bitch" did you hear anything that resembles "I care if your offended."?

Hmmm...never thought of it that way did you? Well...wise the fuck up there rookie! Yeah, yeah I know..."swearing sets a bad example and it is unacceptable when there is the chance that a child may overhear (or in this case read) the foul obscenities that fall off of your tongue!"

Well...what can I say. I'm not a role model. I don't want to baby sit kids. And if you child just so happens to be exposed to people like me...then your the one fuckin up!

And if I have to hear one more person tell me that I swear because I have a poor vocabulary...I mean come on. That's pure and utter bullshit. If anything I'll agree that it is culture. A culture that has spawned roughened individuals from the hardships of this horse shit life. Swearing relieves stress. Think about it...would you rather me tell you to eat shit, or physically force you to eat shit? Exactly. So tighten your asshole, tuck your dick between your legs, and cluck the fuck away from me.

And call me what you want. I don't care. Call me a punk, perv, or a shovenist pig. Actually, there is one thing that you can't call me. Don't call me ignorant simply based on the fact that I swear. Because it isn't ignorance. Actually, swearing is actually quite complex.

Think about this...how many words have enough different uses to form a complete thought using nothing but that one word? Such as: "Fuck the fucking fuckers."

So before you spout off anymore stupidity...watch this video and fuckin educate yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment