Monday, May 3, 2010

Teabaggers...'Nough Said

It used to be the Big Business Party. Then it got taken over by Jesus. And now they just seem like The Angry White People Party...Yes that's right. I'm talking about the so called "Tea Party Movement."

And when I say "talking about," I mean "about to shit all over." I mean honestly where do I start. Well I guess a good place to start would be to give some of you who aren't that familiar a little bit of background from the source of ignorance itself.

The Tea Party movement is a populist United States protest movement that emerged beginning in early 2009 through a series of local and nationally-coordinated Tea Party protests. The protests are partially in response to the 2008 bailouts and the 2009 stimulus package.

In general, the Tea Party movement supports constitutionally limited government, fiscal responsibility and free markets. More specifically, the movement is anti-stimulus, anti-deficit, and anti-bailout of the financial industry. Some demonstrators have also opposed the federal government bailout of the U.S. auto industry.

And, get this, recently the British magazine The Economist described the Tea Party movement as "America's most vibrant political force."


Now I never really did understand British humor, primarily because its NOT FUCKIN FUNNY, but that's a whole new topic...

Anyways, as I was saying. I never really did understand British humor...but that has got to be some kind of joke. Either that or we are living in the total collapse of America as we know it.


I mean come on! They call themselves Teabaggers for christ sake! Why in fuck's sake would anybody want to be known as a teabagger? I mean how could you land on that as a name of all things. If I were picking a name for a group, I would want it to be cool, or at least catchy. But never would I stop on the word teabagging and read "the placements of the scrotom over one's eyes as a practical joke" and think SON OF A BITCH...we're gonna be the teabaggers!

And needless to say that's only the beginning of this bullshit extremist group. To say the least they have the wool pulled over their eyes...well actually, I guess they have a nice sweaty pair of balls draped over their eyes. They want all of this shit, but aren't willing to give up anything in exchange.

In the words of Bill Maher:

“The problem with the tea party movement, besides their almost universal rejection of dentistry, is that they want money for nothing and chicks for free. They want a deregulated free market and their jobs to stay here in the US; they want guaranteed health coverage regardless of preexisting conditions without a big government mandate; they want to call themselves teabaggers and people to keep a straight face. And of course they want big tax cuts along with deficit reduction. I can't even think of a suitable analogy for that disconnect--it's like thinking getting a handjob will clean your garage."


Honestly, somebody needs to teabag the Teabaggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment