Tuesday, February 16, 2010

OMG! STFU!

You know what I can't stand...bitches who loveee drama. But you know what I hate even more...when they feel the need to share it with you. Now I'm not saying I'm not a fan of watching some good drama kick up...I'm talking about that really, really, dumb shit.

"So-and-so didn't return my phone calls. I tried texting them but never got a response. I know they saw my messages. I only called and texted like 300 times, and it was only 3:30 in the morning...their ignoring me."

Yeah...that's the kind of shit I'm talking about. Now if that's how somebody gets their jollies...by all means talk it up, laugh it off, bitch until your blue in the face...but PLEASE...GOD...don't tell me. I don't care, I don't wanna hear it. I would rather through my balls in a blender and hit frappe.

I know everyone out there knows exactly the kind of people I'm talking about. Those people that are persistent on sharing anything and everything that you don't care about. Those people you sit next to you, reading their text messages or probably facebook, and they chuckle, gasp, roll their eyes, point to the screen...anything to get you to ask..."what? what's wrong? what is it?"
And if you dumb enough to fall into that trap...you deserve what's coming to you. But we all know that if you just simply ignore them they will either continue or just say what it is they want to say. So I have devised a little trick to avoid the situation...carry a blunt object around you at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment